[Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Mar 28 05:19:12 PDT 2013

Hi Antonio,

the popups were merged into qgis-web-client last tuesday, so you should
update your site to the latest version.
If you activate the infoButton and click on a feature a popup opens
displaying all the fields you allowed for display.
If you activate the infoButton and move the mouse over a feature a small
popup opens showing the contents of your infoField: if you use
GetProjectSettings this is the field you assigned in your project as
"map tip display" for the layer. If you use GetCapabilities you need a
field named "tooltip" in your layer (can be an alias)

hope this helps

Bernhard