[Qgis-user] Python-Qgis broken on Ubuntu 13.04

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Tue May 7 11:58:40 PDT 2013

Hi

I tried from the debian-nightly but I still get an error message:

E:
/var/cache/apt/archives/python-qgis_1.9.0+git20130504+d3f9dd5~raring1_i386.deb:
trying to overwrite
'/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyspatialite/_spatialite.so', which is
also in package python-pyspatialite 3.0.1-2

I uninstalled pyspatialite and it solved the problem... Just in case
someone faces the same issue

Thanks

Stéphane

--
"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info