[Qgis-user] R script with graphical interface under SEXTANTE

Amon-ra slasfargeas at gmail.com
Wed May 8 02:01:46 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I need to use R (2.15) scripts under sextante to give the results (spatial
data) to QGIS.
My R scripts use many libraries to create BBNs, to change BBNs with
graphical tools and load data and spatial data.

For now, I can only open temporary (less than 1 second) my R script main
frame with this :
## [goupTest]=group

source("c:\folder\main.R")

I found many tutorials to know how I can write a short R script with some
sextante commands but not really if I can call an entire R script software
with a graphical interface under sextante.

So, I have many questions:

Can I do that ?

What is the best way ?

Should I re-write all the R scripts or just the main script which call the
others will be enough?

QGIS will have access to spatia data only after the end of my algorithm, is
it a way to do it at any time ?

Cheers,

Sophie