[Qgis-user] Problem loading Qgis even when i have installed required plugins and softwares

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Thu May 9 21:38:36 PDT 2013

Hi Daniel,

Am 09.05.2013 20:58, schrieb nyangweso orongo:
> Hi all,
> Every time I start qgis  I get errors such as
> Couldn't load plugin cad4qgisPoligoni due an error when calling its classFactory() method
>

>    File "C:/Users/Dan/.qgis//python/plugins\cad4qgisPoligoni\polyg4qgisUI.py", line 14, in
>      prefix_icons = os.environ['PWD']+'/.qgis/python/plugins/cad4qgisPunti/Icons/'
>    File "C:\PROGRA~1\Quantum GIS Lisboa\apps\Python27\lib\os.py", line 423, in __getitem__
>      return self.data[key.upper()]
> KeyError: 'PWD'

I think the error is an expected environment variable named 'PWD'. It is
needed to build a path to the Icons folder. You can try to modify the
line in polyg4qgisUI.py to the correct directory as it is stored on your
computer.

I'm not familiar with that plugin, so it would be best to ask the author
here: http://hub.qgis.org/projects/cad4qgis

HTH,
André Joost