[Qgis-user] kriging problems

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon May 13 00:25:46 PDT 2013

Il 12/05/2013 22:25, Victor Olaya ha scritto:
> it seems you are using an older verion of SEXTANTE. Those lines in
> your error trace were changed in february 1st, according to the git
> log... Whether you have an old master version, or you have some other
> version of SEXTANTE that is being loaded instead of the current one. I
> would recommend you to delete the
> '/home/matteo/.qgis2/python/plugins/sextante' folder in your computer,
> since that is likely to be an older version, installed separately from
> master.

Hi,
I delete the folder you suggested, but now, if I try to launch any
function of saga I receive:

Missing dependency.This algorithm cannot be run :-(
This algorithm requires SAGA to be run.Unfortunately, it seems that SAGA
is not installed in your system, or it is not correctly configured to be
used from QGIS
Click here to know more about how to install and configure SAGA to be
used with SEXTANTE

Should I try to reinstall it?

Cheers,

Matteo