[Qgis-user] Antw: Re: Issues with Print Composer and QGIS Server

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue May 14 04:34:13 PDT 2013

Hi,

I always create (and test) my web projects on a Linux machine set up the
same way as my server, thus I can define absolute paths to my images and
svgs. You could open your project in the editor and manually replace the
path to the image files. I always do this to change my database connection.
No idea about the grid, though. Maybe you want to setup a test machine
an try latest master.

Bernhard