[Qgis-user] Adding GRASS Vector layer

Kurt Springs ferret_bard at mac.com
Tue May 14 14:12:39 PDT 2013

I'm not sure about "right."  I have to use data that comes off of two different projections systems, therefore two different folders, which I have done before.  In fact, the map I'm working on is already using different folders for the raster DEMs and the Vector rivers, lakes, and ocean.  They are all in my grassdata folder under my home directory.

Kurt