[Qgis-user] Issues with Print Composer and QGIS Server

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed May 15 03:01:27 PDT 2013

 Hi,

 Are you testing from QGIS Web Client? And are your units in degrees?

 If yes, there is a problem that the grid interval is kind of hard-coded
 in the file "site/scripts/QGISExtensions.js" - search for
 "grid_interval". This is only optimized for meters.

 One need to fix this issue for degree based units or make it
 user-defineable in GlobalOptions.js - you can issue a bug/feature
 request for this in hub.qgis.org.

 Sorry about that - initially this was only for our inhouse purpose
 where we do not deal with degree-based projection systems.

 Andreas

 On Wed, 15 May 2013 02:37:45 -0700 (PDT), Jan David Bendrien wrote:
> Hello Marco,
>
>>>2. Is there a fix for this: When we define a grid in QGIS Desktop,
>>> nothing
>>>is shown in the pdf (or, if labelling is active, sometimes, only one
> lonely
>>>zero below the map). There is no grid.
>
>> Try a newer version.
>
> We did this. We are running QGIS Server 1.9 including all changes up
> 13.5.2013.
> But the problem persists.
>
> Greetings,
> Jan David