[Qgis-user] saga & sextante

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu May 16 05:20:03 PDT 2013

The idea is that now you do not need to install SAGA separately, and
it should automatically be configured to that folder (unless, like in
your case, you had already configured it manually).

There must be some problem with the packed SAGA. Change the link the
to your old one if you want to have a working version while we fix
this

thanks for the report

Victor