[Qgis-user] documentation for clip_shp_to_shp

Silver Ashen silver.ashen at gmail.com
Tue May 21 03:29:45 PDT 2013

Hello everybody,

I'm new on the mailing list. I'm a beginner with Python and Python Console
in QGIS.

I have a lot of shapefiles that I want to clip with one shapefile. Instead
of doing it manually, I want to try to use a script to do it.

By seeking on the mailing list archives, I found this :
http://osdir.com/ml/qgis-user-gis/2011-05/msg00122.html

This is very useful but I definitely do mistakes in filling the different
part of the code. Plus, I don't understand every parameters (pref, suf ??).

Do you know where I can find some accurate documentation on clip_shp_to_shp
with examples ?
Where is the description of the Glob module ?

Thanks for your support.

Bye.