[Qgis-user] QGIS Error reading database file from: ~/.qgis/qgis.db

Julian Bogdani jbogdani at gmail.com
Tue May 21 07:45:24 PDT 2013

Hello,
system's Gatekeeper is already set to Anywhere and I've not made any recent system update.

I've completely removed the previous QGis installation, removed all installed plugins and user preferences / cache.

I'll try to create the new user and check if this will solve the problem.
Thank you

-----
Julian Bogdani
jbogdani at gmail.com