[Qgis-user] New Icons - difficult to "read"

Lene Fischer lfi at life.ku.dk
Thu May 23 19:51:59 PDT 2013

Hi
I´ve installed the weekly build version of QGIS, and now been working with this version for a while.
But I still find it very difficult to use the new icons. At first it was of course a task to learn the new pictures, I had to "read" it every time. But today one of my students - which is a new user - said to me: "It´s difficult to differ because there is no colour on the icons."
And thats correct - before I could say" Find the blue globe" or "Find the green grass with white paths".
This may sound foolish - but it worked.
Now I don´t have any colours to recognize the icons.

Of course I could just use the old icons - but this not an issue when I give lessons and all my students use the built in icons.
Is it only me who has this "problem"?

Regards
Lene Fischer