[Qgis-user] New Icons - difficult to "read"

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Thu May 23 22:36:27 PDT 2013

Hi

I do have exactly the same problem. E.g. I almost cannot see any difference between the WMS/WCS/WFS icons except on a very tiny part of the icons whereas the old icons were easy to distinguish. But this is perhaps I'm getting old... and I got used to  the old icons. I guess I will not "learn" the icons but just the position I can find them.

As far as I remember there was a poll once with the result to use the new icons as default.

Regards
Stefan