[Qgis-user] Saving layers

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Thu Oct 17 09:55:49 PDT 2013

Hi Richard,
That's useful to know, however I was planning on using it with Oracle
layers so it wouldn't work for me. Basically what we do with ArcMap (.lyr)
and MapInfo (.tab) is create links to data which we share on a network
drive so that our users can easily access our data pre-styled. It works
quite well so if we go toward QGIS we'd want to use it there too.

Cheers,
Jonathan

--
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and