[Qgis-user] [Qgis-developer] About a 'directed' LINESTRING (e.g. for oneway streets)?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 06:16:48 PDT 2013

Linestrings have a direction already, you can use marker lines with arrows
to represent the original direction. For analysis you can revert the
polyline direction using it's attributes, or using the switch the direction
of polyline plugin [1] to actually invert vertex order.

Alexandre Neto

[1] http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/lineswitch/