[Qgis-user] [Qgis-developer] About a 'directed' LINESTRING (e.g. for oneway streets)?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 06:43:17 PDT 2013

Hi Alexandre

Thanks for the quick answer and the hint to the plugin LineSwitch (from
Underdark?).
Besides that the plugin page is'nt online currently for me - I'd like to
emphasize that my main question is about the reliability through all
processing steps to maintain the direction.
I actually want to hear if anybody had issues when importing/exporting
directed lines with OGR or analysing them with fTools or Sextante.

Yours, Stefan