[Qgis-user] Saga and sextante

Goyo goyodiaz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 06:36:26 PDT 2013

2013/9/6 Victor Olaya <volayaf at gmail.com>:
> Telmo
>
> Can you confirm that you are using the version provided with osgeo4w
> (which is still 2.0.8) and you have enabled 2.0.8 compatibility (which
> is not enabled by default)?

I can confirm this. SAGA 2.0.8 is installed from OSGeo4W, SAGA
provider activated, SAGA 2.0.8 comptibility enabled, SAGA folder
D:/OSGeo4w/apps\saga (which I changed to D:\OSGeo4w\apps\saga without
any effect).

Clicking on execute any SAGA algorhithm this message appears:

Missing dependency.This algorithm cannot be run :-(

This algorithm requires SAGA to be run.Unfortunately, it seems that
SAGA is not installed in your system, or it is not correctly
configured to be used from QGIS

Click here to know more about how to install and configure SAGA to be
used with QGIS