[Qgis-user] new user

Albin Blaschka albin.blaschka at standortsanalyse.net
Thu Sep 12 06:52:57 PDT 2013

Hello!

Ah, ok, yes.

I, myself use Inkscape for that purpose...
For that I change between PDF and SVG export, as specially in the older
versions of QGIS the SVG-export was not the best and depending on the OS
I am on...

(/me working with different GIS - software since 1997 or something...)

Depends what the map is used for...

Albin