[Qgis-user] Error while loading c run time libraries

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 11:15:52 PDT 2013

I installed  the OSGeoW qgis-dev and when I try to execute the program I have this messhe box
Run time errorProgram c:\osgeowW64\bin\qgis-dev-bin.exeR6034An application has made an attempt to load the c runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application´s support team for more information
After clicling ok on the dialog box the program starts, neverthe less I tried to use the georefercer and the raster image that I loaded shows a gray square with jagged colors on top.
I tried to reinstall the program and also run it as an administrator and no luck at all
Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City