[Qgis-user] Sextante Modeler - r.reclass problem?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 16:02:16 PDT 2013

Hi Victor,

I also observed in Ubuntu (13.04) raring QGIS 2.0.1 that r.reclass
(GRASS) freezes the UI. The small clock icon stays forever, I have to
shutdown the system.

I hope I can use OTB classification and r.reclass in GRASS in Processing soon.

It seems that OTB and GRASS plugins in Processing (QGIS 2.0.1) are not
working in the 3 OS (Mac OS X, Windows 7 and Linux (Ubuntu).

Thanks,

Regards, Noli