[Qgis-user] Sextante and Grass

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 12:59:52 PDT 2013

Hi

I used to be able to run GRASS tools in Sextante but today, after running
GRASS 6.4.3 for the first time since I installed it, Im getting this after
the Sextante/Grass script. This is the same thing I get when I run Grass.
Im using QGIS 2.0 and Im on Ubuntu 12.04

Is this a bug or a local problem?
Tks

WELCOME TO GRASS Version 6.4.3 2013

1) Have at your side all available GRASS tutorials

2) When working on your location, the following materials

are extremely useful:

- A topo map of your area

- Current catalog of available computer maps

3) Check the GRASS webpages for feedback mailinglists and more:

http://www.grass-gis.org

http://grass.osgeo.org

Hit RETURN to continue