[Qgis-user] SLD/SE 1.1 import/export and style builder UI

Olivier ERTZ olivier.ertz at heig-vd.ch
Mon Sep 30 23:45:35 PDT 2013

Dear list, dear Paolo,
I will open a feature request as suggested, because it's important
(among many other things I agree).

By the way, does the development community maintain a kind of compliance
checklist against SLD/SE1.1 implementation? May we have access to such a
documentation? Perhaps this is rather a question for the developement list.

Best regards,
Olivier.

--
HEIG-VD, University Of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland
Email: olivier.ertz at heig-vd.ch
Phone: +41 24 55 77570
Go to: http://www.heig-vd.ch