[Qgis-user] Correlate xy points to heatmap bands

Thomas Endres endres.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:08:49 PDT 2014

The Point Sampling tool was the ticket - thank you.
For the archives - found a good link here:
<http://www.digital-geography.com/qgis-plugins-point-sampling-tool/>

My only issue now is when performing a 'Join attributes by location' to put
it all together I consistently crash QGIS hard.
But that is another thread....

Thanks again.

-tommy