[Qgis-user] Correlate xy points to heatmap bands

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Apr 2 14:15:02 PDT 2014

In the point sampling tool there's an option to include IDs. Go to the
Fields tab and make sure to include the original unique ID form the
point layer. Then use this ID to join the tables back together. Joining
by location is computationally expensive and error prone for points.

Course non of that should be necessary if you put all the raster layers
into the same Point Sampling run.

Thanks,
Alex