[Qgis-user] looking for developer

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Apr 3 07:19:28 PDT 2014

Dan,

     I haven't done any work with the web serving capabilities of QGIS
so I can't offer any opinion there.  However, both GeoMoose
(http://www.geomoose.org) and MapFish (http://mapfish.org/) are
web-based frameworks with printing capability (and there maybe others).
Both are based on OpenLayers, and can handle tiled raster datasets.

     GeoMoose attempts to be a "zero programming" environment where you
configure your web mapping site in a configuration XML file. They have
an active mailing list so if you have any questions, I'm sure they would
be happy to answer them...

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser