[Qgis-user] Markers not aligned on top of eachother and have labels on them

benjamin.donner at kimitoon.fi benjamin.donner at kimitoon.fi
Thu Apr 3 10:27:13 PDT 2014

Hi everyone, I have a few problems when finalizing a map in the print composer (visual example on https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulbbeaxphkjuz0o/printcomposer.jpg ).

1.    The svg markers I use (points in a layer which I create in QGis Desktop 2.0.1) cover each other when the map is built in the print composer. In Qgis, I  have placed the markers some distance from eachother.  Is there a way to tell the markers not to go onto eachother?

2.    The svg markers do not align themselves to any grid but are all adjusted a bit up or down from eachother. I would need them to get well aligned but I cannot find a method for this

3.    The svg markers fall behind label text. I find no way to change this - changing layer order does not help

Is there a solution to any of the above?

Thanks!

Ben