[Qgis-user] [Qgis-developer] New plugin QuickExport

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 11:15:53 PDT 2014

Hi devs and users,

New version released for Quick Export plugin wich allows to export vector
layer attribute table to CSV, HTML, PDF and printer in one click.

The version 1.2 brings :

* an option dialog wich let the user choose the delimiter for CSV export
and the ability to decide wether hidden fields must be exported or not
* some debugs concerning Date(Time) fields

Please test and report any bug here:
https://github.com/3liz/QgisQuickExportPlugin/issues

Basic documentation here :
https://github.com/3liz/QgisQuickExportPlugin/blob/master/README.md