[Qgis-user] GRASS functions in the toolbox don't work (missing dependency)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Apr 9 07:14:17 PDT 2014

The default path in QGIS should work, my QGIS package has an internal GRASS.  The path from that thread would only work if you have an external GRASS installed.  Do you have the latest QGIS 2.2?  There was a packaging error in early packages that killed GRASS.

Unfortunately Processing doesn't log errors from testing for the presence of dependencies, so it's hard to figure out why it fails to find a dependency.  Some system level errors will be shown in Console.app: All Messages.