[Qgis-user] selecting a point that is using point displacement?

benjamin.donner at kimitoon.fi benjamin.donner at kimitoon.fi
Fri Apr 11 05:46:21 PDT 2014

Hi all, if I have, say, 3 points that are shown using the point displacement tool (i.e., they are not shown exactly where they actually are), how on earth do I select them for editing / moving / deleting? Using the normal Select single feature-tool does not work, probably because I am pressing the symbol and not the (invisible) place where the point actually is.  I am going to need to edit or move around 100 points individually, so I really need to be able to select them.

Regards Ben