[Qgis-user] selecting a point that is using point displacement?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Apr 13 02:09:27 PDT 2014

Hi Ben,

You can select them at their original point location. In the symbology
setting you can display the original point. While editing, you should
enable this symbology setting to display the center point. If you need
to select an individual one, you can do so by using the attribute table
and the associated selection tools.

Andreas