[Qgis-user] Intersecting NetCDF file attributes with vector layers

Steve Friedman skfglades at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:28:30 PDT 2014

No.  The Netcdf file has 20+ variables. It is a spatially explicit data for
hydrological metrics in a large wetland.  I want to associate these
variables with a vegetation map of the same area.  Then I will conduct a
GLM multinomial statistical analysis to derive probabilities of vegetation
community based on the spatial distribution of the hydrologic metrics.

Hope that make the problem clearer.  If not let me know and I'll try to
make it more explicit.

Thanks
Steve