[Qgis-user] Processing exercises: add your own

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Apr 17 00:32:02 PDT 2014

Hi all.
I'm adding material to the excellent Training Manual for Processing, by
Victor Olaya (now incorporated in the main documentation of QGIS).
I'm sure many of you have good examples of exercises, either finished or
as short notes or series of commands. I think it would be good to add
them, so to share and improve them.
Have a look to
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/master/source/docs/training_manual/processing
for examples. You can see the rst code and an html preview, e.g.
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/source/docs/training_manual/processing/first_alg.rst
You are welcome to submit pull requests if you have finished material
with the same style, or to contact me in case you need assistance to put
in proper shape your material or ideas.
Of course we need also a set of data (please keep it as simple and small
as possible), and possibly a ready made project, models, etc.
Your contribution will be acknowledged by adding proper credits at the
beginning of each module.
Looking forward to hear from you.
All the best.
--