[Qgis-user] Processing exercises: add your own

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 03:56:21 PDT 2014

Being optimistic, and assuming we will get a nice set of examples
using scripts and complex models, what about adding a new section?

We would have the processing part with fundamentals and the current
exercises of increasing complexity, and then a set of more elaborated
examples, with scripts etc. Readers using that section are assued to
have a good understanding of Processing and also to be familiar with
Python

What do you think of this structure?