[Qgis-user] Hachure construction

venerio giuseppe anardu anardu.geol at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 23 06:09:56 PDT 2014

I don't think this task can be accomplished automatically, but if it could be possible it will be awesome!
Anyway, I've found this article:
http://mike.teczno.com/notes/hachures.html
Greetings
Il Mercoledì 23 Aprile 2014 14:43, Frank Broniewski <brfr at metrico.lu> ha scritto:

Hey,

thank you for your answer. I will definitely try that out, Although I am
not yet convinced that automatic hachure generation is doable in QGIS.
I've seen more possibilites for doing this in a Autocad extension/
plugin (Quvadis).

Frank