[Qgis-user] Can Geoserver use the legends of a QGIS project like qgis server

Carlos da Ponte cdaponte at sustainableelements.ca
Fri Apr 25 00:53:10 PDT 2014

I'm trying to decide the best set of applications to use.

Right now I use QGIS Desktop/QGIS Server/QWC because i like how easy it is
to take QGIS projects right to the web.  However I'm worried about whether
QGIS Server can handle the load of an enterprise style rollout (100 users)
and if I should consider using geoserver instead.  So would the following
work

QGIS Desktop - Geoserver - QWC

Can Geoserver use QGIS projects the same way as QGIS Server?
Will legends created in QGIS Desktop be maintained in QWC if Geoserver is
used?
Are printing templates from Desktop still usuable?

thanks again!