[Qgis-user] Data Defined symbol attributes: default fields

Carlos da Ponte cdaponte at sustainableelements.ca
Tue Apr 29 11:18:02 PDT 2014

Hi all,
With respect to the data defined symbol attributes, if I create fields with
specific names in my database tables will QGIS automatically use these
fields for the data defined symbol attributes (if so what are these field
names) or do I need assign these fields in the symbology preferences for
every layer?  Is there a list of the valid data defined values?
Thanks!