[Qgis-user] Data Defined symbol attributes: default fields

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 29 13:28:39 PDT 2014

Hi Carlos,

You will have to assign for every layer and every graphical property you
want to set. The valid values are displayed on mouse-over if you move
your mouse above the yellow buttons for the labels, and in the "help"
column in the table where you assign the values for other symbology
options. Either it lists the data type (e.g. double) or valid string values.

Andreas