[Qgis-user] qgis : how to do Isochrone maps?

McDonaldR McDonaldR at angus.gov.uk
Thu Dec 4 01:37:39 PST 2014

Hello,

You want to look at pgRouting in PostgreSQL and the pgRouting plugin for QGIS.

You need to do the following:

1. Read this: http://docs.pgrouting.org/2.0/en/doc/src/tutorial/tutorial.html#tutorial
2. Read the articles here: http://anitagraser.com/?s=pgrouting

Hope that points you in the right direction...

Ross