[Qgis-user] 2.6.1 Cannot open .img raster file

Martin Runkel dr.martin.runkel at t-online.de
Thu Dec 4 03:34:23 PST 2014

Hi Mike,

I tried one of your .img's with the same result (not supported).
Other raster formats like .ecw, .tif and .jpg work fine.

I am running 32bit QGIS on Win 8.

Maybe my problem has to do something with the GDAL-settings? Maybe I
messed up something there. For a test I deinstalled and reinstalled QGIS
Brighton 2.6.1, however with the same result (.img not supported).

Regards,
Martin