[Qgis-user] 2.6.1 Cannot open .img raster file

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu Dec 4 05:39:13 PST 2014

Hi,
If you are using the Osgeo installer, try downgrading the gdal packages to the previous version. This worked for me once (around QGIS 1.8) for .ECW file with the same error.
(If you try to uninstall Qgis, don't forget to delete the registry keys and the .Qgis2 folder. Then you have a clean install.)
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995