[Qgis-user] 2.6.1 Cannot open .img raster file - solved

Martin Runkel dr.martin.runkel at t-online.de
Thu Dec 4 10:56:23 PST 2014

The solution was a clean uninstall including a deletion of the registry
keys.

In the registry I deleted all keys containing "qgis".
(When I uninstalled QGIS on the first try, I simply had used the
"Uninstall-QGIS.exe" and hadn't considered the registry. That was not
sufficient.)

After re-installation of QGIS 2.6.1 everything seems to be ok.

Thanks,
Martin

Hi,