[Qgis-user] qgis-bin.exe has stopped working

takacsviki takacsviki at o2.pl
Fri Dec 5 00:34:37 PST 2014

Hi All !
The following message appeares instead of starting qgis 2.2 For a long time i have used the program, with a lot of work in it. Suddenly the following error message appeares and it did not start. I have uninstalled and isntalled again the program, also I have tried to install 2.6 version, after installation the same error message appeares. What should I do? The program starts and during "filtering files" this message appeares and after it stops working.
Thanks for help: Viktoria