[Qgis-user] [Plugin][qgis2threejs] Set the elevation base of the model with the first value of DEM

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu Dec 4 12:58:39 PST 2014

Hi,
I am not sure about about the setting of that plugin but I would look at how many pixel you have between 0 and 265.  If you have none, then your layer starts at 265 and therefore you have 2 zero values ( 0 and -9999) but only -9999 is recognized by the plugin.
Start by adding 0 as a zero value.  There is a setting for that somewhere in the layer properties (top right window).  (I'm far from my computer).
Try the plugin again.  It may or may not recognize that setting.  If it does not, use the raster calculator to create a new file containing only pixels above 265.
It will look something like   (DemX=>265) * DemX
Then try the plugin again should work and be scaled properly.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995