[Qgis-user] reload WMS raster

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Sun Dec 14 10:37:07 PST 2014

Thank you Nicolas. I turned on the cash and this is already what I want to achive. But even better is the 300x300 tile size. Now if you or someone could explain what the 300x300 means. Is it meter, or pixels, or something totally different.

Great. My problem is solved. I could bite my butt that I didn’t ask earlier  J
Jake