[Qgis-user] reload WMS raster

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sat Dec 13 21:58:04 PST 2014

Hi,

Specify a tile size like 300x300 in the wms setting.  In your network option(Setting\options\network), you are able to increase the size of the cashe.  I know the first option works, the second option not sure but I do it anyway...

Use "cache to speed up" in the rendering options.(setting\option\rendering).

Also, I usually have 2 wms layers at once.  One with more layers (Slow), and one with only one layer like the road or water (fast).  I keep only the second one on. When I am where I want to be, I turn on the first, more complex layer.

Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995