[Qgis-user] poligonal entity copied from a layer to another appears in the table, not in the view

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Dec 19 06:06:03 PST 2014

Hi,
Sounds weird.  Try copying the content of the second file to an empty file to see what happens.  If that works, try copying the content of the first file in that new file and see what happens.
Could it be a projection problem?  Look to see if both files are in the same projection.  I usually use cut and paste between two file with the same CRS.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995