[Qgis-user] Problems running LAStools in 2.6.1

Salvatore Larosa lrssvtml at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 14:58:20 PST 2014

Hi Lene,

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Lene Fischer <lfi at ign.ku.dk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have LAStools running in 2.4 – but in 2.6.1 it gives at an error: global name 'os' is not defined See log for more details

I am not able to try lastool at the moment but looking at the code I
suppose this may have been introduced since 59ec15b [0].
If so, you can try to edit the file
python/plugins/processing/algs/lidar/lastools/LAStoolsUtils.py by
adding the missing import module.
You can do this by adding "import os" just after or before "import
subprocess" or simply you can edit it like "import subprocess, os"

Hope this helps.

Regards,
-SL

PS: if that is the case, please feel free to file a ticket on the bug
tracker [1], thanks.

[0] - https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/59ec15bb2b25fe9efd9e3549d7681dfea89501ff#diff-4
[1] - http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues