[Qgis-user] Problems running LAStools in 2.6.1

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Tue Dec 30 01:54:20 PST 2014

Hi,
I believe it's a bug and that they are working on it.  Try running the lastools directly outside of QGIS or go back to 2.4.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
Le 2014-12-29 17:23, "Lene Fischer [via OSGeo.org]" <ml-node+s1560n5179484h65 at n6.nabble.com> a écrit :

Hi,
I have LAStools running in 2.4 – but in 2.6.1 it gives at an error:
global name 'os' is not defined See log for more details
But my Operating System is defined as NT.
Is there anyone who can help. My students are about to run this next week…
Regards

Lene Fischer

Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management

University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084

[hidden email]

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Problems-running-LAStools-in-2-6-1-tp5179484.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38 at n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML