[Qgis-user] Storing data to postgis from Qgis

David Kramer davidk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:29:56 PST 2014

Hi Junior,

It's not as simple as copying data between two tables. If it were purely a
relational db I wouldn't need QGIS, there's a GIS component. Based on a
paper map I have to select a bunch of polygons (think states, regions,
countries, whatever) and use the selection to add new rows to a db table.
Make sense?

Thanks for the reply.
David