[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.0 label problem

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 00:13:06 PST 2014

There should be solution when user user does not want labels of underlying
layers to be shown, without making the labels invisible.
Regards

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 12:27 AM, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Lester,
>
> Labels always render above all other layers.
>
> - Nathan
>

> On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Lester Anderson <arctica1963 at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> Hello
>>
>> I have a issue with labels. If I have a base raster, overlay a contour
>> layer with labels, and then a top raster, the labels from the underlying
>> contour vector layer show when they should be covered - why should that be ?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Lester

Harish Kumar Solanki, Assistant Professor
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD), Jaipur Center
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
Chaupal, Near Railway Station
Jaipur -302006

Geo_Coordinates (Office): 26.92162 N, 75.78921 E

Email- hksolanki at nird.gov.in, harry.om2000 at gmail.com,
Phone (Office) - 0141-2209904, Fax- 0141-2209905
Mo.- 09214446732, 09414291732
Website-  http://www.nird.org.in, <http://www.nird.org.in>

<http://www.nird.org.in>